Monday, November 10, 2008

Preschool Crush

Hee hee. My baby has his first crush. Well I'm not sure it's a crush, but I'm gonna pretend because it's rather cute.
Wes' para has told me that he likes to play with this particular girl, A. He and A have played together a few times when he's engaged. Today, they were doing an obstacle course together. A was following behind Wes and he kept looking behind to make sure she was still there. After a few times, A decided she didn't want to play anymore and took off. Another little boy came up behind Wes in the tunnel and when Wes turned around, he was surprised. According to his para, Wes turned around and say "Oh, not you boys name". He said the child's name, but I'm just saying boys name.
I find it so cute that he wanted to play with her and he was looking for her. My baby is growing up. That's a huge step in his social skills. Social skills are where his biggest deficit right now, but showing improvements. Way to go Casanova.

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Awww very cute but also as you say a huge step in social skills. :)

Lisa said...

Cute! How funny that he didn't want the boy following him :-)

My 4 year old has her first crush too, I think. They've even exchanged artwork.

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...