Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Bit!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Little Man. I can't believe he's two already! His birth was such a whirlwind because the day I was to be induced with Casey, we were having Wesley evaluated for services. Sometimes I feel like I missed out on the experience because Wes was always on my mind. He has grown into such a beautiful little boy with a mouth that doesn't stop. He makes me laugh with his crazy faces and hilarious antics. He's all boy and I'm proud to be his mom.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Casey. We love you.
Memere and Grampa Joe

Anonymous said...

Great work hon....love the slideshow.....

And Happy #2 to my little man!

Sophie said...

Happy birthday! They grow so fast don't they?!?!

Cyndi said...

What a great slide show!
Happy b-day little man!!!

sweetpeas said...

Happy Birthday Casey! What a big boy you are!

I love the collage of photos!!!

Casdok said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Casey! Welcome to the world of 2's! Charlie (and Mom)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,
The slide show was awsome. Time seems to be flying by. It feels like yesterday that Wes was born. Casey is definatley all boy and I wouldn't change a thing about him.
Happy birthday sweetie.
Love you
Nana and Papa

Unknown said...

Awww I know I'm late but Happy Birthday! He's such a cutie!

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...