Monday, September 8, 2008

Faking it

I'm not sure where this started, but I think I know how it started and I have to say, I'm amazed and astonished. Wes has been fake crying. No tears. Then he crawls in my lap for a cuddle and off he goes.
He's been into an episode of Super Why where Little Bo Peep loses her sheep and she cries. Sometimes he fake cries when he's watching the show and sometimes it's just out of the blue. It really is cute. He sticks out his tongue a bit and makes this coughy crying sound. Is this the first start of imitating life or is he, yet again, just repeating? I'm not really sure.

1 comment:

sweetpeas said...

That is kind of cool that he is "faking" I think it shows that he understands "faking". Boy I have been way out of touch on blogging.... havent I? I have been way out of touch with everything! OOPS!

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...