Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Say what?

In the middle of cranial sacral therapy, Wes asks for some water. I didn't bring his cup with me and the only thing available was a regular cup from a water bubbler (yes, he still uses a sippy. Not his fault, but mine). He did great, until he thought he was too cool for two hands and he spilled a little. He handed me the cup and said "What happened? Look what I did! ..... " and continued scripting something we couldn't understand. I looked at therapist, and she looked at me, both bewildered at what we heard. Well, how 'bout that.

**EDIT: This morning, when Casey went into Wes' room to 'wake him up', Wes sat up, looked down at Casey and said "Hi Bud!". What the heck is going on?**

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

That's great!

Sophie said...

WOW!!! Good Job Wes!!!!!!

Lisa said...

I love this post :-)

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...