Friday, May 23, 2008

Casey has groupies!

I brought the kids to the park for some energy burning today. The weather has been on and off rainy and rather chilly for the end of May. Today was warmer so it was time to get outside.

We went to our regular hang out and to my surprise, it was very quiet. That's a good thing because it's easier to keep track of the little heathens. There were some older kids running around (and by older I mean 10-11) and these two girls would pat Casey's head as they ran by. A short time later, I was pushing Wes on one of the swings and noticed Casey trip and fall on the opposite side of the climbing structure. It's completely mulched so no chance he got hurt too bad. I see some feet run over to him, pick him up and dust him off. How sweet! But it didn't end there. Two girls and (how 'bout that) a boy doted on this child from then until we left. They followed him around, went down the slides with him, pushed him on the swings, tickled and chased him all around the park. I wondered if I should pay them for taking care of him. He ate up every second of their attention. All I could do was laugh and think to myself how he looked like a celebrity with his followers (or groupies) close behind.

My boy is such a ham!

1 comment:

sweetpeas said...

What a little hambone!

This happens to Chase and Carter too. I think that our kids are so darn cute they can't resist playing with them! I can't blame them!

Casey is so cute Auntie wants to eat him up!

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...