Thursday, May 22, 2008

All Aboard!

We're very excited here in New Hampshire! Thomas and Friends are coming to town in July to the Conway Scenic Railway and we're making a date to meet them. Especially now since both boys are infatuated with Thomas. Casey flips out whenever we see anything Thomas. A couple months ago, I was in Toys R Us, buying some baby locks and on a shelf was a Thomas area with blankets and such. Casey immediately stood up in the carriage and nearly jumped out at the display, all the while hollering "Tas! Tas!" .

I'm really looking forward to bringing them and watching their faces. Wesley's especially. I'm not sure what he understands between t.v. and real life. Will he be excited or will it just be too much for him?

I'll be sure to blog and post pictures after the adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ... you have to give me the scoop! Charlie will flip!
Stephanie

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...