Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Daddy Jr.

This boy is catching on, and fast. He's become my little snitch in regards to Casey. It didn't take him long to realize that when Casey is doing something he shouldn't, all he has to say is "Casey Joseph!". It cracks me up every time.

When either of the boys are doing something they shouldn't, I say both their first and middle names to get their attention. Wes figures that since Mom does it, so can he! Casey loves the buttons on the t.v. Occasionally, he'll change a channel or turn the t.v. on when he's not supposed to. If I'm in another room doing something, I know that when I hear "Casey Joseph!", he's done something he's not supposed to. That's my cue to check on what's going on. He's even started telling Casey to back up if he's too close to the television. His tone is authoritative and it's hilarious to hear!

I should probably call him Mommy Jr. since he got it from me, but since he's a boy, we'll use Daddy Jr.

No comments:

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...