Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!

My baby is 3 today and starts a whole new chapter in his life. School. Three years ago today, I was exhausted from 14 hours of labor, but looking at my baby's bruised and battered face (forceps delivery) was all worth it. It's been one incredible journey thus far, but the best is yet to come. He's proven to me and to everyone who knows him that he won't be kept down. He has such drive to learn and love. I hope someday someone can learn from him. Learn how to never give up, no matter the situation.

I love you Wesley and I am so proud to be your mother. I learn from you every day and am blessed to have you as my son. I will never stop telling you how much I love you. You are my sunshine and I mean every word when I sing that song to you. Thank you for choosing me as your mother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Wesley...as well as Mom, Dad and Casey, too. Big things await your family.

Stephanie and Charlie

April said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

I am so proud of you and the way you work with Wes. I love you very much.

Mom

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...