Monday, June 16, 2008

Look into the future

I had the opportunity to glimpse into Casey's future today. I must say, I'm not really surprised at what I've come to realize. My son, my baby is going to be a nudist. That's right, a naked all the time person. He hates clothes and I mean all clothes. Shoes, socks, pants, shirts, hats, you name it. Today, while I was filling up sippy cups, he removed everything from his shirt to his diaper. Totally nude. I wasn't in the kitchen that long so this child is good. He takes off his shoes whenever he can and the socks soon follow. This removal of clothing is new, however, and I see it as the trend. I just look forward to the morning when we enter his room and his little naked butt is the first thing we see.
Lord help me.

3 comments:

Casdok said...

My son is a 6 foot nudist! Thankfully he now only does it at home and not in public as he used too!

sweetpeas said...

Hah just like me!

I was always nude as a kid and ... well we dont have to discuss me as an adult!

My Mom would turn around and I would strip faster than she dressed me in the 1st place.

Welcome to the wonderful world of NUDITY! LMAO!

sweetpeas said...

Im still laughing about this!

Is that wrong?

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...