Thursday, April 10, 2008

A near perfect day

Tim took today off and what a near perfect day it was. I say near perfect because spending 2 hours in the Department of Social Services office was not fun. Wes went to school as usual, but after nap, we decided to take a field trip. It was finally shorts and t-shirt weather (for Tim anyway) and we were not staying indoors. Our trip was to the beach. The kids had some pent up energy from winter and needed to burn it off. So with shovels and pails in tow, we were off. The kids had a blast. After spending some time watching the surf and playing in the sand, we went to the playground for awhile. It was quite busy with kids. The only hiccup was Casey whining about the blowing sand. The video above is of the kids having fun. You might want to turn down your volume because at one point, I had to yell for Wes to back up from the water. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Lynn Stallworth said...

I love Wes's haircut! My boys got cuts this w/e courtesy of Dad! They do so much better with him doing it than they do if I take them somewhere. They still eat their share of hair-GROSS! It was VERY warm here this w/e as well. Now it's only 46-poooooh! It's supposed to warm up again soon. Thank goodness because I put most of our colder weather clothes up for the year!

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...