Saturday, March 29, 2008

What a feeling!

This morning after breakfast, the most wonderful thing happened. While I was sitting on the couch watching the morning news, Wes brought over The Very Busy Spider written by Eric Carle for me to read. It's one of his favorite books along with Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? I started to read it and Casey came running over whining. He wanted to sit and read too. So I had both boys on my lap and read to them. Together. The three of us. My heart sprung from my chest, it was so filled with pride and love. What a magical moment. I am so in love with my children.

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Beautiful. Precious moments to cherish.

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...