Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Favorite Book

This morning, Wes crawled into bed with me like he does every morning while Daddy is getting Casey up. We say good morning to each other and I always ask if he slept good. It's our own wake up routine. He laid down next to me and started reciting something. It sounded familiar, but wasn't until after he finished that I understood. He was repeating the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? . It was the cutest thing I have ever heard him say. I've read the book many times and he was doing such a good job. I asked his teacher this morning at drop off if they had read it recently and she said they read it yesterday.
Guess what book will be under the tree this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a favorite for so many children and great because of the repetition. Are you aware there is another called Polar Bear, Polar Bear?

Anonymous said...

Also a favorite over here. Eric Carle also has From Head to Toe too.
Stephanie

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...