Monday, November 24, 2008

Where's Daddy

As usual, I'm making dinner and Wes is sitting in front of the fridge using his magnets. When dinner was ready (a gourmet meal of Mac and Cheese), I told the boys to go sit at the table. Wes stands up, and says "Where's Daddy? Hi Daddy!"

He knows who Daddy is. He interacts with Daddy all the time requesting big kisses and tickles, but never once has he asked for his father. Tim has a meeting that night and wouldn't be home for dinner. It's not an unusual occurrence for the boys and I to have dinner alone. It happens at least once a week. It was unusual for Wes to ask where his Dad was. Another proud moment at our home. He's emerging faster then I ever imagined.

1 comment:

Casdok said...

A proud moment indeed! :)

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...