Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday my boy

Today, Wesley turns 4. I always had a hard time picturing myself with a child who wasn't a baby. I guess because I wanted a baby so badly that I couldn't get past the baby stage. Well, now my baby is a child. No longer the little bundle I so longed for, but a child who fills my heart with love.

He has come a long way. It was a year ago that he started school for the first time and he was very far behind his peers. While he's still behind them, he's catching up and making connections I never thought possible. He amazes me every day. It's what I look forward to when I wake up in the morning.

Happy Birthday handsome. You are a big boy now and I look forward to watching you grow even more. Thank you for choosing me as your mother,I am forever blessed. I could not be more proud of you. I love you with all my heart and soul.

6 comments:

Casdok said...

A BIG happy birthday Wesley hope you have the most fab day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wesley. Sorry we didn't get to see you on your birthday. We love you very much and are very proud of you.
Love,
Memere and Grampa Joe

Anonymous said...

Wesley,
We want to wish you a very Happy Birthday. We are also very proud of you and know you will have many more doors open for you this year. We love you always and forever.

Nana and Papa

Lisa said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday, Wes!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the kind words. I may take you up on that someday :-)

Lynn Stallworth said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Wesley!

Fast Forward

It's been nearly 9 years since my last post. Wow, have things changed! I'm not sure why I stopped posting to my blog. It was mos...